Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cheating Student

One day, Smith's parent got called to the Principal's office ~it's all because Smith got caught cheating Ebi's sheet during the examination day.

Smith's parent: If my son is cheating, you better show me the proof...
Principal: Okay, here's the proof. Question 1, What's the name of Presidential Airline?

Ebi answered; Air Force One
Smith answered; Air Force One

Smith's parent: That can't be called a proof, anyone can answer that!
Principal: Alright then check the Question number 2, What band sings "I Got A Feeling"?

Ebi answered; Black Eyed Peas
Smith answered; Black Eyed Peas

Smith's parent: So they have the same answer, but that Ebi can be the one who actually cheating my son's answer
Principal: You're right, but let's check the third question, who's the writer of Romeo & Juliet?

Ebi answered; I don't know
Smith answered; Me too
Egan_version1

(^.^)