Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kiss my ass

A Leopard is enrage. His marvelous skin pattern is stolen, and he needed to find out who dare to stole it from him.

He goes to the chicken and asks, "Hey Chicken, do you know who steal my skin pattern?"
"I'll tell you, but first, you must kiss my ass." Said the chicken, who thinks that this kind of chance to make-fun-of-a-Leopard is once in a life time, therefore, shouldn't be missed.
The Leopard has no other choice, he really need his skin, so he kisses the chicken's ass.

"Then i'll tell you," said chicken happily, "the goat knows who took it. Ask him!"

Leopard walks while grumbling, and he then ask Goat the same question. "Oiy, Goat. Who steals my skin patterns?"
"Well, i'll tell you....if you kiss my ass." said Goat.

Once again the Leopard did it and the goat said, "You should find the Deer, he must knows!"

Then the Leopard search for the Deer, but the same thing happen again and again. From Deer to Cow, Horse, Monkey, Zebra, Elephant, Giraffe.....until finally he met with Lubotikong!

Lubotikong?
Yeah, Lubotikong......

Wanna know what Lubotikong is?

I'll tell you..............but first, kiss my ass.....xD
Egan_version1
(^.^)