Friday, December 10, 2010

The Interview

A news reporter is interviewing a super-rich old man.

Reporter: "Can you please tell me and the audience,
your life story from when you were poor but now you have this --very-very-- much of a fortune?"

Old Man: "Well, it was about 1945 when the war is ended.
I was such a poor guy that time, hardly had enough to eat.
And only got 5 cents in my pocket."

Reporter: "Uh huh, then what you do with that 5 cents?"

Old Man: "I buy an orange with it,
i always rubbed it until the 5 cents orange becomes shiny.
Then i will sold it to people for 10 cent. I repeat this thing another day,
i bought 2 oranges and sold it for 20 cents."

Reporter: "Wow, and then?"

Old Man: "I repeated this way and at the end of the month i got 3 Dollars profit."

Reporter: "Oh, i can't believe you've through such a hard time. And then what comes after that?"

Old Man: "Then, two years later my in-law is dead and we inherited 15 million dollars." Egan_version1


(^.^)