Monday, December 13, 2010

Respective Sons

There are four mothers who're chatting at a cafe. They're all talking about their son, the first mother talk to the other three:
"My son is a priest. When he enters a room, everyone's calling him 'Father'."
The second mother is boasting too:
"Yes, but my son is a bishop. Every time he's entering a room, everybody calls him the 'Blessed Bishop'."
Third mother also doesn't wanna lose:
"Hello, have you heard that my son is a Cardinal? Each time he enters a room, all the people will call him 'Holy Cardinal'."
Different from the others, the fourth mother seems reluctant to boast about her son. But because all three mothers insists on her telling about her son, she then replied:
"My son is tall, about 182 cm... A successful businessman... He's got an athletic body... Great smile... and very handsome..."
She paused for a bit. Egan_version1
"And every time he enters a room, all the girls will say, 'Oh my God!'"


(^.^')